PRU & EBSD
[size=15]Although initially developed for mainstream secondary schools PRUs and EBSD schools are finding IRIS, with its emphasis on rewards, to be the ideal solution to managing their points based behaviour systems. The highly configurable nature of IRIS allows for[/size]
- multiple rewards entry screens.
- grouping rewards into different types – academic, behavioural, sporting etc.
- applying different rewards points weightings to either individual descriptors or whole reward types.
- ability to vary the points weightings at any time.
- any changes are automatically applied retrospectively to rewards already earned.
- each pupil has a ‘bank account’ where credit points are accumulated.
Points can be very easily deducted from the bank account to allow the pupil to ‘buy’ privileges or gifts according to the school’s own rewards system.
In addition to the standard negative behaviour input menus, schools can add their own specific dropdown menus to the input screen. For example you can record whether any physical restraint was involved in the incident or the value of any damaged caused. Please contact us to discuss the specific requirements of your special school or PRU.Click here to see how IRIS Supports the Reintegration of Pupils in East Lancashire into Mainstream Education.